Tarah Millen, from 40BelowFruity.com, is a fruity raw vegan living in the cold and isolated climate of the interior of British Columbia, Canada. She inspires and motivates everyone to attain healthy living regardless of the climate.
Tarah had a tough journey prior to attaining her success and happiness towards health. She went through ups and downs in search for health until she finally became a fruity raw vegan and followed the 80/10/10 diet. With her new lifestyle, she overcame cystic acne, indigestion, spontaneous vomiting & low hydrochloric acid levels, eczema, and receding gums. Most importantly she lost 35lbs following the low fat raw vegan lifestyle.
For Tarah, being a raw vegan is not really following a specific diet but it is a lifestyle. Attaining health and vitality does not happen overnight but you have to commit, believe and work it out.
Beyond her passion for health and wellbeing, she has a deep love and respect for all creatures living in the planet. She is also a volunteer at Sea Shepherd Conservation Society in Taiji, Japan, helping to end the slaughter of dolphins and also on the MV Bob Barker, preparing the ship for various campaigns. Also, she loves to attend protests, and spend her time spreading the vegan message for compassion towards all animals.
It is exciting that Tarah Millen accepted my invitation for an interview. It is super to have her because you will surely be inspired to transform your health wherever you live, either in hot or cold climate like the one in British Columbia, Canada.
40BelowFruity.com, Tarah Millen – Interview
The main topics we covered during this video interview were:
– Tarah Millen’s story and how she started being a fruity raw vegan.
– Her activism to save Dolphins and Whales from slaughter in Japan and Australia.
– Reasons why it’s harder to keep a raw vegan diet in a cold climate.
– Tips Tarah gave me to keep being raw during the cold season here in Brazil that’s beginning now.
– The different results you can get from a low fat x a high fat raw vegan diet and why “low fat” is better.
– The reason some raw vegan movement leaders turn to be meat eaters after years spreading the raw vegan message.
– Her attendance to the upcoming Woodstock Fruit Festival on August 2013
– How Tarah Millen’s raw food coaching and Sweet & Sexy Spring Cleanse work and how you can benefit from them.
“Fruit is my Raw Vegan Power. Fruit is my power because it gives me the energy to do everything I need to do and it has set me free. Fruit has allowed me to show my true power and who I really am.”
Talking with Tarah Millen was splendid! She’s a very passionate and active person who certainly is empowering all the raw vegan movement with her energy, love and care for the Earth, the animals and our health as well.
I greatly recommend that you visit 40BelowFruity.com to bring sunshine to your daily menus. Tarah Millen’s website provides inspirational and motivational articles and videos to people living in cold climate. She will guide you and prove that everyone can be a part of the raw food movement, wherever you are on Earth.
And I also invite you to take a look NOW at Tarah Millen’s awesome program Sweet & Sexy Spring Cleanse!, by clicking on the image below.